iP 100 Club

iP 100 Club


Our new iP 100 Club is here at last!


Anyone can join as long as you are over 16. The idea is to raise funds towards the monthly costs of running the playhouse and have a bit of a flutter at the same time.


This is how it works:

There is a monthly draw and tickets are £5 each, payable by monthly standing order into a dedicated Playhouse bank account. In return you get a unique Draw Number which is then entered into every monthly draw for as long as you stay involved. You can have as many tickets as you want!


There will be up to three prizes, together totalling 20% of the draw proceeds each month, with the remaining 80% going to The Playhouse, so the more tickets we sell, the better for everybody!


For a Registration Form (click here), a Bank Mandate form here (with all the details you will need for your standing order) and a copy of the Rules of the IP 100 Club here.


For more information/help contact Richard Neale direct on richardnealeclubip@gmail.com

 or 07702 382 635.



YOU NEED TO REGISTER AS SOON AS YOU CAN AND SET UP YOUR BANK MANDATE (by 24th February 2021), TO BE GUARANTEED AN ENTRY INTO THE FIRST DRAW AT THE END OF FEBRUARY.




Richard Neale                                    Janet Park


iP 100 Club Administrator    Playhouse Fundraising Group